Bloody Mary Brunch at Cafe Alma
- Cafe Alma (http://cafealma.com/index.html)
- Brunch with a group of gals (8 total)
- Quiche of the Day ($9.00): a chicken/Parmesan/spinach quiche on Saturday. Good ratio of vegetables to egg/cheese/chicken. Filling for lunch/brunch without being too “frou frou.” Also, spectacularly had it served with sauteed vegetables instead of fruit. MUCH better pairing with the savory quiche than fruit. Thanks kitchen staff!
- The splitting of the bill. Eight girls, eight separate checks, a variety of drinks served. Well-done dividing of the bill with no complaints, etc.
- I like Bloody Mary’s. And I like putting whatever you want in your own “Build Your Own Bloody Mary” But for nearly $7 dollars, I would prefer a bit less ice (my dining companions and I asked the hostess for a spoon to remove all the ice) and a bit more “spice” in the spicy mix.
- Parking on a Saturday market. I walked—but was quite the problem for first-timers from further North in Pinellas County!